- Modern Finlandia Hall is a popular architectural and dynamic site situated in Helsinki city center.
- Apart from its exhibitions held in the gallery, the hall also houses a cafe restaurant where you can sip a cup of coffee while enjoying the atmosphere of the hall.
- Modern Finlandia Hall is used for various events and concerts and meetings.
- It was designed by the famous architect Alvar Aalto which reflects his specialty of designs with asymmetric structures, mixture with natural colors etc.
- Guided tours are available inside for in-depth information about the Modern Finlandia Hall.
Timing:- 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Visit Duration:- 1 Hour
Ticket Cost:- Adult €16, Child €18