- The Red Square is the city square of Moscow. As the name goes, the walls surrounding the square, the shops were all covered in Red bricks and wood.
- The square also houses the Lenin's Tomb, who was a Russian Communist, revolutionary and politician.
- The square does not just have small shops but also is located beside the most famous and high-end department store of Moscow GUM. Although it is called the department store, it is built like a huge mall and houses various branded shops. The roof of the store is made up of glass and consists of more than 50,000 metal pods.
- William Craft Brumfield - The American Historian of Russian Architecture also described the store as "a tribute to the technical proficiency of Russian Architecture".
- The store is much more famous for the ice cream and soft drink being sold inside. People who visit this place never leaving without having one. In fact, there are several stalls inside the store which sells it but you will find people standing in the queue at almost every stall because of its popularity.
Timing:- 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Visit Duration:- Totally up to you
Ticket Cost:- Depends on what you wanna shop.