1. If you are traveling in peak season; like summer vacation or during Diwali or during Christmas / New year time, you will need one whole day to cover the whole of USS.
2. Of course, if you are in hurry and you are ready to spend money you can buy the express pass which allows you to cut the queue at some of the rides and save the time. As the number of visitors goes on increasing; the price of the express pass goes on increasing.
3. You are not allowed to carry eatables and any sorts of drinks other than water inside the park.
4. At some of the rides; especially roller coaster rides you are not allowed to carry anything along with you. You either have to leave your bags with your friends otherwise you can leave it in the electronic lockers. These lockers are free of cost for first 45 minutes and it will start charging you after 45 minutes. You will not be able to open the locker until and unless you do not pay the charges. So before you go on for the ride; my suggestion is to keep some paper currency in your pocket just in case.
5. Few rides in the park allow you for the single rider option; which lets you save a lot of time, the only disadvantage is that you will not be enjoying the ride with your friends or partner.
6. The activities underlined in above information are the must-try rides and shows.
7. Every zone has a restaurant and souvenir shops depending upon the zone's theme. You can pay by SGD or by card.
8. Use of Drones is not permitted inside Universal Studios Singapore. Selfie sticks are not allowed on the rides.
9. USS also conducts the Parade of the characters; the timing for the same can vary from time to time and season to season.