1. Shopping in Singapore can be cheapest as well as the costliest depending upon the area you are shopping at.
2. If you are looking for fine quality but cheap products; you can visit Bugis Street, Lucky Plaza.
3. Indians who travel to Singapore are very much keen on visiting Mustaffa Center. It is nothing but a huge departmental arena which offers everything right from shoes till hairpin. This particular shop is open for 24 hours.
4. If you are planning to buy electronics in Singapore; Singling Tower is one of the most famous places for the same.
5. Do not forget to visit Orchard Street if you are over obsessive about branded shopping. It is a place which will offer more than your imagination.