- Townhall is one of Stockholm's major tourist attraction and most importantly is the municipal council for the city of Stockholm in Sweden.
- Another major event that takes place in the town hall is the Nobel Prize Banquet Dinner. Where a dinner is held on 10th December every year in the blue hall of the town hall of Stockholm.
- Although the place is named as Blue Hall it is actually without any blue decorations but has been named so honoring the original design of the architect.
- Above the blue hall lies the golden hall whose walls are made of 18000 golden mosaic tiles giving various messages.
- The side of the building which is near to the shore is designed with a 106 meters tower building which is crowned with three crowns and a national symbol of Sweden. Visitors can either take an elevator or climb up 365 steps to the top.
- A small garden between the hall and the lake is designed with various statues and flowers.
Timing:- 08:30 AM to 04:00 PM
Visit Duration:- 1 Hour
Ticket Cost:- Adult SEK 110, Child Free Admission