- Oslo's city hall is one of the most beautiful city halls in European countries.
- The city hall of Oslo houses the city council, administration, and other municipal offices. It is also the venue for the distribution of Nobel Peace Prize Winners.
- It was built in 1931 and named as Oslo Raadhus in the Norwegian language.
- A wall with a painting in front of the entrance depicts the history of Oslo.
- Various rooms inside the hall are painted portraying different stories and are definitely worth visiting and taking the time to adore it.
- The hall is of two floors and has various rooms on the second floor as well including a room with souvenirs gifted by various countries and the government official's sessions room.
Timing:- 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Visit Duration:- 1 Hour
Ticket Cost:- Free