- The city of Dubai lies within the Arabian Desert. Because of which the temperatures of the city are always on the extremes.
- However, instead of criticizing the geographical and weather conditions Dubai has made a gold mine of these deserts by providing various activities in the area.
- One of the most famous being the Desert Dunes Safari. All the operators who operate this activity provide pick up in the land cruiser from the hotel at Dubai and drive for approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour to reach the sand dunes and then further to the camp.
- Before hitting the sand dunes, one pit stop is made where tourists can enjoy activities like sand boarding, camel riding, and go-carting etc.
- Before hitting the dunes, air is drained out from the tires of the cars and then the adventure begins.
- It is one of the must-have experiences in Dubai. Tourists can also choose the level of the adventure in this case.
- The car drops you at the camp in the middle of the deserts, where set up is made for entertainment and dinner along with other activities like Heena, Hukkah, Local Dress Tryouts.
- A huge stage is set up in the middle of the arrangement for the performance of belly dancer, tanora dancer, and the fire dancer.
- Since the camps are set up to give local experience, the sitting arrangement is made on the beds and cushions arranged on the floor. One can also go for a VIP seating arrangement with additional charges where everything is served on the table.
Timing:- 03:00 PM onwards
Visit Duration:- 6 Hours
Ticket Cost:- Can vary operator to operator