- The history of St. Petersburg revolve around mainly two people i.e. Peter The Great and Catherine The Great.
- A beautiful front yard garden welcomes in front of the palace building.
- Because of the security checks, it can take longer in the queue and everyone has to follow the queue even once inside to go from one room to the other room.
- Before starting the palace tour, it is compulsory to wear the shoe cover. At the beginning of the tour, the Palace model is kept and the intricate gold work is done on the stairs and the roof.
- Catherine Palace was the summer residence for the Russian Tsar's and is located in Pushkin which is approximately 30 km from St. Petersburg.
- The rooms inside the palace are covered with intricate gold work.
- The fountain garden on the other side of the Palace is yet another famous and attractive part of the palace.
Timing:- 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Visit Duration:- 2 Hours
Ticket Cost:- 1000 Rubles