- Along with animals the country of Singapore has also preserved birds in its territory and the best place to view all those birds is the Jurong Bird Park.
- the park is located on the island Jurong and offers a wide range of activities along with 2 shows inside the park.
- The best time to visit the park is in the morning. You can start with a tram ride and choose to take multiple stops.
- First stop is at World's largest Lorry loft and goes down 9 levels to enjoy the birds coming to you when you hold on to their favorite juice in your hand.
- The second stop can be at the Waterfall Aviary which is 30 meters high and houses 600 birds.
- For third stop, you can proceed to Jungle Jewels where you can experience the South American tropical Rain Forest.
- Finish your tram ride where you started and visit the Penguin Coast where you can enjoy watching penguins in their artificially created habitat.
- The park also conducts two shows - Kings of the Skies Show which happens at 09:30 AM and the High Flyers Show which happens at 11:00 AM & 03:00 PM on daily basis.
- It is advisable that you take the first tram at 08:30 and catch up with the show at 09:30. After 30 minutes show, you can spend your 45 minutes visiting other places in the park like Flamingo Lake, Pelican Cove, breeding, and Research Center and catch up with 11:00 AM show.
- The park is open from 08:30 AM till 06:00 PM.
Timing:- 08:30 AM to 06:00 PM
Visit Duration:- 3 Hours
Ticket Cost:- Adult 29 SGD, Child 19 SGD