1. Thai visa can be done in two ways. Either you get it done before you travel or vibrant country like Thailand offers a very convenient option of on arrival visa.
2. For on arrival visa, you again have two options; one for normal processing visa and one is for fast track visa, in either of the case it is mandatory for your passport to be 6 months valid after your date of arrival in India.
3. Fast track visa procedure costs you 1,200 THB asking for none or hardly any of your documents.
4. However, when you go for normal visa processing it costs you 1,000 THB; and the immigration officer will ask you to show the documents such as return air ticket, travel itinerary. Depending upon the arrival time of your flight; this option can take really long time.
5. Most importantly whether you already have a visa or you are doing it on arrival; according to Thailand immigration rule, you have to carry currency equivalent to 700 USD or 20,000 THB per person. If you are traveling as a family then you need to carry 1400 USD or 40,000 THB per family.